Before you ask for a refund from Designpik
If you have purchased an item from our “Divi and Elementor Chid Themes” or “Layouts” category on Designpik and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact Designpik and seek assistance. Often we are able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
Causes for a Refund
1. Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
- Product not-as-described. Users should report such issues to designpik within 14 (fourteen) days from the purchase date. Users must provide clear evidence proving that the purchased item does not match its live Preview. We do not honor complaints that are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes.
2. Non-delivery of the product
Due to the email provider’s mailing issues, users’ mail server errors, or spam settings, they might not receive our delivery emails. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Users must send written claims for non-delivery to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 (fourteen) days from the order date. Otherwise, we consider the product received and downloaded.
2. Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You will be required to provide your purchase code in order for the user to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
3. Major defects.
Although our review team thoroughly examines all products before publishing them on the designpik, unexpected errors may occur. Users should report such issues as bugs, critical errors, and functionality defects directly to designpik via submitting a ticket. Designpik has to rectify the error or defect within 3 (three) business days. Suppose a defect is verified and the designpik fails to fix it within 3 (three) business days from the date of the initial complaint email. In that case, Desginpik retains the right to issue a full refund without any compensation or reimbursements.
Cases we don’t honor refunds.
We may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence. Any refund issued by Designpik is entirely discretionary. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
Neither Designpik nor designpik partners are obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- Yearly / Lifetime Membership plans will not be eligible for a refund
- Orion Pro Divi Child Theme will not be eligible for a refund
We try to process the refund at our earliest convenience and once we process it, the amount should re-appear in your bank account within 7 business days of the issue date (It may take a few hours to 7 business days depending on the time required by banks to transfer the refund).